Low Carb Blackened Tuna
Explore the taste of steaks with this low carb blackened tuna. With cajun seasoning and butter, you will enjoy this flavorful dish over a fancy dinner!
- 1 Pound Fresh Tuna Steaks, 1 Inch Thick
- 1 1/3 Tablespoons Cajun Seasoning
- 1 1/3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 1/3 Tablespoons Butter
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Generously coat tuna with Cajun seasoning.
- Heat oil and butter in a large skillet over high heat. When oil is nearly smoking, place steaks in pan. Cook on one side for 3 to 4 minutes, or until blackened. Turn steaks, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or to desired doneness.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketodietcart.com/