Keto Pumpkin Custard
This Keto Pumpkin Custard is very easy to prepare. It's light yet a creamy treat that tasted like a classic pumpkin pie. Perfect dessert on Thanksgiving Day.
6 hr 25 min
6 hr 25 min
- 1 Envelope Unflavored Gelatin
- 4 Teaspoons Cornstarch
- 3/4 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 15 Ounce Can Pumpkin
- 1 12 Ounce Can Almond Milk
- 2 Beaten Eggs
- 14 Packets Splenda
- 6 Gingersnaps
- Frozen Whipped Topping, Thawed (Optional)
- Ground Nutmeg
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- In a large saucepan combine gelatin, cornstarch, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Stir in pumpkin and evaporated milk. Let stand 5 minutes to soften gelatin.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture bubbles; cook and stir 2 minutes more. Remove from heat. Gradually stir 1 cup hot mixture into eggs; return all egg mixture to saucepan. Cook and stir over low heat for 2 minutes. Do not boil. Remove from heat. Stir in sweetener.
- Place a gingersnap into the bottom of six 6-ounce custard cups. Spoon pumpkin mixture into custard cups. Cover and chill for at least 6 hours or up to 24 hours. Garnish with frozen whipped topping, if desired. Sprinkle with nutmeg before serving. Makes 6 servings.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketodietcart.com/