Keto Chocolate Panna Cotta
A rich, creamy and delicious Keto Chocolate Panna Cotta that can be topped with any of your favorite berries. This recipe makes a great keto dessert!
- 1 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Gelatin
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1/3 Cup Swerve Sweetener
- 2 Teaspoon Instant Coffee Granules
- 3 Tablespoons Cocoa
- 6 Drops Stevia (Optional)
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- In a large bowl, add 1/2 cup of almond milk and sprinkle the gelatin evenly over the milk.
- While that is soaking, add your coconut milk, almond milk, coffee granules, Swerve, cocoa powder and stevia to a sauce pan.
- Mix and bring to a simmer and turn off the heat.
- Add your hot mixture and the gelatin mixture to a blender and blend on high for a minute.
- Pour into bowls and refrigerate until set (about 2 hours or more)
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketodietcart.com/